The Official Forum of the United Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the United Nerds

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movie Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reevesy5
Sweet Nerd
Sweet Nerd
reevesy5

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Movie Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Movie Suggestions   Movie Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 5:40 pm

kk... i was thinking we/u could do a movie about sledding down homecoming hill during the summer...

Last edited by on Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/reevesy5
P-diddy
P-diddy

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Movie Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Suggestions   Movie Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:11 pm

reevesy5 wrote:
kk... i was thinking we/u could do a movie about sledding down homecoming hill during the summer... (all decked out in snow gear and stuff) ((it kinda sounds like something smosh would do...)) and it COULD be funny... u would hav to organize it a little bit... so it wouldnt just be randomly sledding down homecoming hill.... idk......
At first i hated it... but now i love it!!!
That's all i'm allowed to say

Last edited by on Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://basement-studios.net
reevesy5
Sweet Nerd
Sweet Nerd
reevesy5

Movie Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Suggestions   Movie Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:12 pm

WOW!!!!!!!!!! SOUNDS GREAT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mondu
Mondu

Number of posts : 404

Movie Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Suggestions   Movie Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:16 pm

But we dont do slapstick humor, and that is what this sounds like, we do more, im a complete and total idiot type of humor, lol. Slapstick loses its humor a little fast, good idea tho.
Back to top Go down
reevesy5
Sweet Nerd
Sweet Nerd
reevesy5

Movie Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Suggestions   Movie Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 1:29 am

wikipedia:
Quote :
Slapstick is a type of comedy involving exaggerated physical violence or activities (e.g., a character being hit in the face with a frying pan or running full speed into a wall). The style is common to those genres of entertainment in which the audience is supposed to understand the very hyperbolic nature of such violence to exceed the boundaries of common sense and thus license non-cruel laughter. Its greatest modern representations therefore lie in cartoons and the simple, amplified film comedies aimed at younger audiences. Though the term is often used pejoratively, the performance of slapstick comedy--based on exquisite timing and unerring calculation of execution, character reaction, and audience laughter--is considered among the more difficult tasks facing a live performer.

?!? that movie is slapstick humor?? sounds more like we are so stupid now we are gonna sled down a hill for no apparent reason
Back to top Go down
Mondu
Mondu

Movie Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Suggestions   Movie Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:37 pm

Yeah, but u guys said ti would be funny, for it to be funny, u guys would have to have hilarious wipe-outs, in-so-facto, Slapstick. And y did u look it up and then qoute it, i kno what slapstick is, lol.
Back to top Go down
P-diddy
P-diddy

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Movie Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Suggestions   Movie Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:29 pm

Well it didn't end out like that, so it doesn't matter.. just drop it..
Back to top Go down
http://basement-studios.net
Mondu
Mondu

Movie Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Suggestions   Movie Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:39 pm

O, ok, lol, if its not long tho, u should maybe edit it with one of our movies to make 1 video worth more to wait to watch in high res, lol, cause if u guys havent realized (witch i doubt) buffering takes forever, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movie Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Suggestions   Movie Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Suggestions
Page 1 of 1