The Official Forum of the United Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the United Nerds

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keira Knightley is Da Bomb

Go down 
+2
P-diddy
Mondu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mondu
Mondu

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Empty
PostSubject: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:52 am

Keira Knightley RULES Very Happy , so talk about her here, nothing bad tho, that would be so not cool Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
P-diddy
P-diddy

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:55 am

Ya she rocks! but her breathing deeply and being all like "ahhh yesssss" when Will was holding her knee in Potc 3.. just kindof weird
Back to top Go down
http://basement-studios.net
Mondu
Mondu

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 12:57 am

no, more like (atleast for me) HECK YES!!!! I LOVE YOU AND TOTALY ENVY ORLANDO BLOOM Sad Why couldnt it have been me God!! WHY!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
reevesy5
Sweet Nerd
Sweet Nerd
reevesy5

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 1:43 pm

okay Mondu.... this is serious... u gotta stop talking about her... its cool to think she's pretty and junk but u've taken it TOO far... (as Natalia would say) "Nick, there was a line... WAY BACK THERE!!" Very Happy

"WICKED" from Boston
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/reevesy5
Mondu
Mondu

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:20 pm

reevesy5 wrote:
okay Mondu.... this is serious... u gotta stop talking about her... its cool to think she's pretty and junk but u've taken it TOO far... (as Natalia would say) "Nick, there was a line... WAY BACK THERE!!" Very Happy

"WICKED" from Boston
I know, im bad, heck, if u wanna see how bad i am td, check out the forums at keiraknightley.com. I have a a triple post that i got in trouble for, Laughing
I AM BAD Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
reevesy5
Sweet Nerd
Sweet Nerd
reevesy5

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:40 am

yeah... i realized that..... how's things back in Wauseon for Nick??
Back to top Go down
P-diddy
P-diddy

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 9:52 pm

reevesy5 wrote:
yeah... i realized that..... how's things back in Wauseon for Nick??
Leave that for msn td... we will delete ur comments and possibly ur account if we need to... stick to subject and don't spam the forum...you've been warned... Evil or Very Mad

The thing i just wonder that is in potc2 keira or "elizabeth" just gets that suit from nowhere when she stows away on that boat.. was she just happen to be wearing it under her dress or something
Back to top Go down
Mondu
Mondu

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:47 pm

Wow, i was just in the forums at keiraknightley.com, and it was wierd, NO NEW POSTS!!OMG!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Admin
Admin
Bleu

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:16 pm

TD just because of you not staying on topic, I'm making forum rules
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitednerds.net
Mondu
Mondu

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:01 am

Well, back to Keira Knightley........lol. But seriously, if ne of u have ideas of what i should put on my letter to her that i am going to right this month, please let me kno, and do it with all seriousness, dont make a joke out of it please, ty.
Back to top Go down
P-diddy
P-diddy

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:09 am

you should make a new topic for the letter nick... but you should definitely don't make it seem like ur completely retarded..but make it fun to read...not boring like most fan letters turn out to be... really make urself stick out so she remembers you lol
Back to top Go down
Mondu
Mondu

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:12 am

THanx for the advice, and i think i will, hold on
Back to top Go down
sballmer13
Sweet Nerd
Sweet Nerd
sballmer13

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 7:02 pm

yeah nick...i'm with td...on your obsesiveness for Keira Knightley but then again i agree with you too on how you could be a lot worse (compared to the pcycos on the keira knightley forum) lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sballmer
Bleu
Admin
Admin
Bleu

Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 8:05 pm

lol yeah, your obsession could be a lot worse that it is...
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitednerds.net
natalia13
üBer Nerd
üBer Nerd
natalia13

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 9:25 pm

now that would be creepy!!
Back to top Go down
Mondu
Mondu

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 12:35 am

ok, now im really getting tired of this. i dont have an obsession with keira knightley!!!!!ok?!?!!? its rediculious. im not obsessed, i like her, she is beutiful, an amazing actress, and british, im just a fan. stop saying im obsessed, and what happened to getting on subject, if u would like to talk about her, fine, if u wanna make a thing on obsession, then go ahead, but then ill just say the same thing im saying here.
Back to top Go down
reevesy5
Sweet Nerd
Sweet Nerd
reevesy5

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 8:33 pm

haha... good lie nick... hahaha
Back to top Go down
Mondu
Mondu

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:08 pm

Seriously, i dont have an obsession as in she is all i think about all the time, i mean, if i saw her in a store or something i would go nuts, lol, but i havent made her a key part of my life, i realize sometimes what i say or do may contradict what im saying now,but this right here is the truth, so deal with it. Now please just stop bothering me about it.......geez u guys tick me off.................Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keira Knightley is Da Bomb   Keira Knightley is Da Bomb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keira Knightley is Da Bomb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Forum of the United Nerds :: General Discussion :: The Rich & Famous (formerly Kiera Knightley)-
Jump to: