The Official Forum of the United Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the United Nerds

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strange names!!

Go down 
+3
BLT
Mondu
nicole_soccer22
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nicole_soccer22
Average Nerd
Average Nerd
nicole_soccer22

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 5:27 pm

haha so i was reading this thing and these ppl in New Zeland wanted to name thier boy "4Real" and this judge banned them from naming them that!!!hahahahaha
lol and there r 2 ppl in the US named "ESPN" haha i would hate to b named that!!!(no offense to ppl w/ that name!! lol)

here is a link to the whole article:
http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/new-zealand-judge-blocks-name-for-baby/20070624111209990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

farao ~Nicole~ farao
Back to top Go down
Mondu
Mondu

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 5:32 pm

Wow, 4real. Thats the dumbest name i have ever heard, lol. Pathetic. Just Pathetic. Im sry, but it is. Just give the kid a name, not an expresion, lol.
Back to top Go down
BLT
Sweet Nerd
Sweet Nerd
BLT

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 6:38 pm

my family used to live in kentucky and my mom work for family services she saw many weird names like comehereboy that was the boys name because the mom said that was all she would be saying to him so that he could do chores and other crap for here there are some other one but cant think of them at the time
Back to top Go down
reevesy5
Sweet Nerd
Sweet Nerd
reevesy5

Number of posts : 73

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 2:06 am

haha.. if u think about it... my name is weird... not only "T.D." but Terrance David Reeves (yeah, it flows.. but it sounds like i am some gangsta... hehe..)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/reevesy5
nicole_soccer22
Average Nerd
Average Nerd
nicole_soccer22

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 7:06 pm

omg i would feel so bad for that kid!!! that would really suck to have ur name b "comehereboy"!!
ok TD ur names not like wierd tho... like its not common but its not like freaky or anything hahaha

farao ~Nicole~ farao
Back to top Go down
P-diddy
P-diddy

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 2:44 pm

Andrew Kepple's from New Zealand...well he lives there anyways...But what's wrong with those names? we don't live in the Crusades anymore people...Time for Change I say! And ya td...The name td is common...heck pj is common...and terrence david reeves isn't weird either..
Back to top Go down
http://basement-studios.net
Mondu
Mondu

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 6:38 pm

THink about it though, even Mia Wenger was bad, now where gonna name newborns peeinthatjarovertherebeforeiwhackyouandyourfriendstokingdomcome?!?! Crazy. And u really owuld have to feel bad for a kid with these names. So heart-breaking, sob, sob....... Sad
lol
Back to top Go down
reevesy5
Sweet Nerd
Sweet Nerd
reevesy5

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:10 pm

Jason Earles (i think is his name) named his son: "Pilot Inspektor" !!!! hahahaha Very Happy its like he would hav to say his name w/ a deep authority/theatre voice "PILOT INSPEKTOR! please return to ur mum"
Back to top Go down
astric13
Sweet Nerd
Sweet Nerd
astric13

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:10 pm

jason earles is the guy who plays jackson in hannah montanah.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.astric-theartist.devientart.com
P-diddy
P-diddy

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:30 pm

astric13 wrote:
jason earles is the guy who plays jackson in hannah montanah.....

I'm sure he meant a different jason earles kendra..

Idk but i think i'd name at least one of my kids luke or anakin lol...
Back to top Go down
nicole_soccer22
Average Nerd
Average Nerd
nicole_soccer22

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:57 pm

omg pj r u serious?!?! lol thats funny!!!
yeah i have a couple of names picked out for my kids

1. thaddeous VIII I/II
2. hammurabi
3. czechoslovakia
4. engle burt humperdink
5. nicole jr
i think thats it Very Happy:D hehe
Back to top Go down
reevesy5
Sweet Nerd
Sweet Nerd
reevesy5

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:39 pm

i totally call the name Optimus Prime for my one of my kids... i also wanna name one something greek or roman... possibly zeus... or like Kratos... (it IS a cool name)
Back to top Go down
Mondu
Mondu

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:05 pm

Kratos is a really good idea actually, that guy was sweet in God of War and GOW II, lol
Back to top Go down
astric13
Sweet Nerd
Sweet Nerd
astric13

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:20 pm

i think anakin would b and awsome name....i found out that a really good place to get unique names is ....spam. yep thats rite. (email spam, not andrew) i found one today: Rosabell. awsome, huh?
Back to top Go down
P-diddy
P-diddy

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:26 pm

astric13 wrote:
i think anakin would b and awsome name....i found out that a really good place to get unique names is ....spam. yep thats rite. (email spam, not andrew) i found one today: Rosabell. awsome, huh?
Rosabell sounds like a fat girl that can't control her feelings so she takes her feelings out on icecream and eventually turns weirdly bluemic using vaccums and laxatives to try to get rid of the weight...
I rememeber at the starwars weekends i was standing in line in the morning to get in (in my chewbacca costume) and a lil kid was standing there out of line a lil bit staring at me and the mother grabbed him and told him "anakin get over here"

I don't really think having a name like those would be bad as long as it wasn't bad like "my little retard" but something cool like "r0xr" or scooter or bicycle.. or Mydadrocks McConnell.. I should i name my son that...that or stopmakingfunofmynamejerkormydadwillcomeandeaturdogatnight.. Idk if schools would accept him though..
Back to top Go down
nicole_soccer22
Average Nerd
Average Nerd
nicole_soccer22

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:50 pm

hahahaha wowo pj.. what if i had a cousin named ... rosebell or whatever it was!! lol gosh
omg awesome!! i wonder how many ppl r named anakin!!
great name pj!!! lol i would feel so bad for ur kid... well either way i would feel bad for them... but espically w/ a name like that!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
natalia13
üBer Nerd
üBer Nerd
natalia13

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:05 pm

when my sister was pregnant, her, my mom and i were looking through this book of baby names, and it was talking about how this one person was named Dustin Rhodes.... which led to the nickname Dusty Roads lol. so its not necessarily a strange name, but i just thought that was funny.
Back to top Go down
astric13
Sweet Nerd
Sweet Nerd
astric13

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:13 pm

my brothers should be named "notme" and "nobody" because half the time when they do somthing wrong, its "notme" so it ends up that "nobody" is at fault
Back to top Go down
nicole_soccer22
Average Nerd
Average Nerd
nicole_soccer22

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:53 pm

astric13 wrote:
my brothers should be named "notme" and "nobody" because half the time when they do somthing wrong, its "notme" so it ends up that "nobody" is at fault

ahahahahahahahaha omg kendra that made me laugh!!! lol idk y but i just thought it was super funny!!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange names!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange names!!   Strange names!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange names!!
Page 1 of 1