The Official Forum of the United Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the United Nerds

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final Fantasy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mondu
Mondu

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:19 pm

Well, if u have ever played the Final Fantasy games, u kno how great the music always is, not to mention the graphics and gameplay. By far, the best music is from FFVII, so if u have played ne of the final fantasy games and wanna talk about them.......well.........u get hte idea.
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Admin
Admin
Bleu

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 7:50 pm

I've never played any of the games, but we watched the movie that one time... I thought it was really cool. PJ kept criticising it for being unrealistic... but come on its SciFi
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitednerds.net
P-diddy
P-diddy

Number of posts : 443

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 9:37 pm

Bleu wrote:
I've never played any of the games, but we watched the movie that one time... I thought it was really cool. PJ kept criticising it for being unrealistic... but come on its SciFi
It's not unrealistic, it's inhuman... The people in that movie don't act like humans, their movements and facial reactions aren't what people do in those situations... Although they look cool and the story was ok, they just aren't earth natured.. and i barely remember the music but it was cool in the final battle... i liked the music then lol
Back to top Go down
http://basement-studios.net
Mondu
Mondu

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 4:36 pm

neither is pokemon, or naruto, lol. and frankly, ive never even heard good music from those shows neway, lol They are very unearthly, and thats because they rnt supposed to be. lol
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Admin
Admin
Bleu

Number of posts : 249

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 5:14 pm

lol seriously, who says they have to act like humans today do? if we had different backgrounds dont you think we would act diferently to things too? ther are used to a completely diferent society than us
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitednerds.net
Mondu
Mondu

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 1:00 am

But seriously, if u want to listen to some good final fantasy music, go onto square-enix.com and got to the final fantasy and final fantasy II official website link and listen to the music there, and also The One-Winged Angel (orchestrated version) on youtube, those r great songs. One Winged Angel is nice because it combines orchastra and electric guitars and drums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy
Page 1 of 1