The Official Forum of the United Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the United Nerds

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOST SEASON 5!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
P-diddy
P-diddy

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-05-21

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:18 am

Starts Monday, I'm pretty excited. With what happened in the finale last year, I'm almost puzzled to wth is going to happen now

What happened in the finale again? I need a refresher, try and keep it to spoilers too lol
Back to top Go down
http://basement-studios.net
natalia13
üBer Nerd
üBer Nerd
natalia13

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-05-24

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:23 am

i still havent seen it!!!!!!!!!
urggh
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Admin
Admin
Bleu

Number of posts : 249

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:52 pm

I believe its actually Wednesday.

and i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitednerds.net
P-diddy
P-diddy

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:52 am

Wow! Time travel is so cool
Back to top Go down
natalia13
üBer Nerd
üBer Nerd
natalia13

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:53 pm

it was so crazy! wow!
Back to top Go down
Mondu
Mondu

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-01

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:32 pm

It actually feels nice to get back on the lost train. Although i'm still a little lost (haha), but Brian cleared most of that up for me! (THANKS BRIAN! Very Happy ), and it was like reuiniting with an old friend. It was a very good episode though too. A good way to get you hooked. Honestly, it was just written very well. I'm excited to watch more.....again.....haha.......
Back to top Go down
P-diddy
P-diddy

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:12 am

Mondu wrote:
It actually feels nice to get back on the lost train. Although i'm still a little lost (haha), but Brian cleared most of that up for me! (THANKS BRIAN! Very Happy ), and it was like reuiniting with an old friend. It was a very good episode though too. A good way to get you hooked. Honestly, it was just written very well. I'm excited to watch more.....again.....haha.......

Yah, it was a really good episode I think. Not many flashbacks which kindof struck me as odd, but that's okay because you could concetrate more on the "now" or at least what was now to them.

The show is getting a little crazy, but then again it was always crazy, smoke monsters, polar bears, room 23? Surely time travel and schizophrenia fits into that category of odd-ness.

and go Nick, now he's just as LOST as the rest of us cheers
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Admin
Admin
Bleu

Number of posts : 249

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:15 pm

youre welcome nick... and go season 5!!!! i love it so much!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitednerds.net
nicole_soccer22
Average Nerd
Average Nerd
nicole_soccer22

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-06-05

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:05 pm

i actually think this season is like the least wierd so far. like idk time travel is wierd...but not as much as all the super confusing wierd stuff that was happening before....lol
and yay nick! lol another lost fan! Smile haha
Back to top Go down
natalia13
üBer Nerd
üBer Nerd
natalia13

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:28 am

Yeah seriously, it's nice that things are finally starting to make sense lol
Back to top Go down
P-diddy
P-diddy

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:06 am

I'M SO HAPPY, THIS EPISODE WAS REALLY GOOD

finally there are more questions than there are answers!!

When are they? where are they? what happened to the plane? why the heck is Jin with the dharma? why was he going to shoot them? Why is that same dang truck keep showing up? Was Locke's body just thrown through the air onto the island? Why did Locke hang himself? Is this the same thing that locke is doing the same thing that Jack's dad did? Where are the rest of the survivors, did they ever get to the camp or were they killed?!
Back to top Go down
P-diddy
P-diddy

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:24 am

I'm sorry if this is obvious, but I haven't watched all of tonights episode yet because I had driver's ed, so I'm watching it now

I think it's obvious, or maybe it's not anymore because of later actions in the episode that I haven't seen yet

Sawyer turns into Jacob? and that old long haired man in a shadow is an old version of Sawyer after he aged from being in the Dharma age?
Back to top Go down
Mondu
Mondu

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:44 am

idk. what i do know, is that Sawyer is in a bit of a pickle. He is either going to hurt Juliet or Kate. Question is, who is it gonna be?
Back to top Go down
nicole_soccer22
Average Nerd
Average Nerd
nicole_soccer22

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:55 pm

lost is getting really good again! Smile YAY! haha
um and sawyer will totally pick juliet because kate belongs with jack. end of story. no question there! Razz
plus he couldnt even remember kates face.... so that look of OMG when he saw her was like "omg who are you" not "omg i love you"! Smile
pj what the heck are you talking about sawyer turning into jacob and some guy with long har?!?!?! lol im confusedd!
Back to top Go down
P-diddy
P-diddy

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:09 pm

LOST SEASON 5!! Jacob-lost-34938_476_585

unless of course it's the pilot guy
Back to top Go down
nicole_soccer22
Average Nerd
Average Nerd
nicole_soccer22

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:23 pm

wiat...what?
lol
is that supposed to be who sawyer is gonna be or something?
im confuseddd! lol
and what was up with it not being on last wednesday?!?!
LAME!
Back to top Go down
natalia13
üBer Nerd
üBer Nerd
natalia13

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:40 pm

the season finale was super intense!
Back to top Go down
Mondu
Mondu

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:33 pm

I've actually really been looking forward to the new season!! AAHHH!!! XD hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOST SEASON 5!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOST SEASON 5!!   LOST SEASON 5!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOST SEASON 5!!
Page 1 of 1