The Official Forum of the United Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the United Nerds

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
P-diddy
P-diddy

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3   Halo 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:57 pm

Halo 3 is one word..supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

I haven't even played it but Halo 2 is an awesome game.. mostly...

But halo 3 is, as brian said, "unrivaled" which he was using in a negative term.. but it's true in a positive way too.. a REALlY positive way...

I haven't played it.. but there's been a ton of hype about it

It's supposed to have an awesome storyline (according to CJ) and other millions of fans and the creators.. The armor and graphics are awesome really cool... It's supposed to be just idk unimaginable...

I can't wait to play it multiplayer against somebody else... But i don't have a 360 or the game.. or money....

But it just can't not be on a forum
Back to top Go down
http://basement-studios.net
Mondu
Mondu

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3   Halo 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:35 pm

Ya, ur right, lol. It just cant not be on a forum. Im not surprised by nething u say tho, teh first and second broke new grounds in gaming, it prolly is amazing, but idiots like adam (jk), bought it ,and didnt play it last night, which is CRAZY!!!!! lol. Im just waiting for some1 with a 360 to have a halo3 party, then i shall have my chance, mwuahahahahaha, lol. Well, im guessing its doing well, because its halo, so have fun to all who have it!!!!! i envy u with a passion............ Mad
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Admin
Admin
Bleu

Number of posts : 249

Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3   Halo 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:49 pm

yeah i wasnt using unrivaled in bad way... I was just saying thats the reason its so popular. Halo was, and still pretty much is the first and best FPS on xbox. I use the term unrivaled for the xbox only. I would say that there have been games over time on the PC that have had better multiplayer and gameplay than Halo. I dont really think that the gameplay of halo is that unique actually. There could be a lot more special abilities that would make the game momre interesting. Like Bioshock on the Pc has all these things where you can freeze people and stuff! I just htink halo was and is really the only option for buying a xbox shooter. It pretty much goes like this: Everyone has an xbox and this game comes out so everyone buys it!

Theres a game that just came out on PC called Team Fortress 2... the sequel to Team Fortress Classic! I would say it has the best multiplayer experience ive ever seen. Its graphics arent that grat and it dosent have a single player campaign but in multiplayer its amazing. There are the different classes you can be... normal ones but then also unique ones like Spy where you disguise yourself as the enemy and can go in their base and stuff and then start killing people in there!

So overall im not saying Halo sucks its still one of the best games ever made, im just not going as far to say its the best. It pretty much excells in all the features of a good game like graphics and multiplayer, especially the storyline! So pretty much im saying Halo scores a 95% in a lot of categories but i think other games have gotten like a 99% in one of its aspects, but then lower in its others... if that makes sense lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitednerds.net
Mondu
Mondu

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3   Halo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:35 pm

Yeah, just whats really amazing is the fanbase that Halo has. I mean, i watched the night when halo came out on G4, and New York closed down a whole street for Halo 3 at Best Buy, and Master Cheif came there. Its just amazing i hink how far its gotten as a game.
Back to top Go down
P-diddy
P-diddy

Number of posts : 443

Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3   Halo 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:23 pm

ya, it makes so much sense though.. it's perfect for nerds.. and just guys that like to game some.. and some that don't even.

1. super cool hero.. awesome armor and everything very kick@$$
2. The future.. future weapons and all
3. great gameplay
4. good story line
5. SPACE/ ALIENS! total sci-fi.. brings you back to the days of the truly most amazing thing ever.. STARWARS!
6. well other things.. i'm not really too into the game..

But it adds up
Back to top Go down
http://basement-studios.net
Sponsored content

Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo 3   Halo 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 3
Page 1 of 1