The Official Forum of the United Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the United Nerds

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help Me Decide!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu
Admin
Admin
Bleu

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Help Me Decide!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help Me Decide!!!!   Help Me Decide!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 12:58 am

ok guys, I am having a nervous breakdown. I got a $30 gift card to Best Buy (great store) for my b-day, and I want to spend it on either Supreme Commander or Command and Conquer 3. Which should I get?!?!?!??!? I'm leaming towards SupCom, partly beacuse of dual screen support. (gosh I wish I had DX10)
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitednerds.net
Mondu
Mondu

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Help Me Decide!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Decide!!!!   Help Me Decide!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 1:03 am

Well Command and Conquer games r really big, but supreme commander has gotten a lot of hype for being a great rts, so, i would just say scrunge up all the reviews u can online, and then make your decision. That's what i always do, unless i know enough about hte game before hand.
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Admin
Admin
Bleu

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Help Me Decide!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Decide!!!!   Help Me Decide!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 1:42 am

yeah, I looked at the reviews for both in PC Gamer, C&C 3 got a 90%, Sup Com got 91%... C&C sounds to me its more directed at hardcore RTSers... and im mostly RPG and some FPS
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitednerds.net
Mondu
Mondu

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Help Me Decide!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Decide!!!!   Help Me Decide!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:05 am

Then i think u have a good idea of what ur going to do 'eh chap?When u do buy Supreme Commander, let me kno how it is, and good luck! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help Me Decide!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Decide!!!!   Help Me Decide!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Me Decide!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Forum of the United Nerds :: General Discussion :: Gaming-
Jump to: