The Official Forum of the United Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the United Nerds

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ladle Theory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
P-diddy
P-diddy

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-05-21

The Ladle Theory Empty
PostSubject: The Ladle Theory   The Ladle Theory Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:46 pm

a guy is shown standing there stroking his cat with a ladle
another guy walks up to him
"what are you doing"

" why i'm rubbing my cat"

"ya, but uh.. what's up with the ladle?"

"silly rabbit, ladles can do anything!"

"what ?but ya i'm a boy-"

"-nvm that, i'm gonna show you the endless wonderalities of ladles!"

"fishing up soup, cleaning up after your dog, ...... "

It goes through a huge list of weird, odd, funny things with ladles that probably make no sense but in a way do...

the another guy is like " wow that's amazing!"

" oh but i didn't show you the best one yet! KILLING PEOPLE!!!!!"

and then the guy like kills the another guy with the ladle and it ends comedically leaving the audience with a happy feeling in their throats and livers
Back to top Go down
http://basement-studios.net
natalia13
üBer Nerd
üBer Nerd
natalia13

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-05-24

The Ladle Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ladle Theory   The Ladle Theory Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:54 pm

rofl rofl rofl .... "cleaning up after your dog" hahahahahahahahaha Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mondu
Mondu

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-06-01

The Ladle Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ladle Theory   The Ladle Theory Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:45 pm

It sounds hilarious and great, except for the killing part. Its awkwardly abrupt, u might want to think of a different way of going about it. Like before saying KILLING PPLE u hit him over the head, and then say it. Yeah, so, thats my idea. It is pretty funny tho, lol.
Back to top Go down
P-diddy
P-diddy

The Ladle Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ladle Theory   The Ladle Theory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:09 am

Ooooooo.... excellent idea smithers....
The Ladle Theory Mrburnsdesk9bq
Back to top Go down
Bleu
Admin
Admin
Bleu

Number of posts : 249

The Ladle Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ladle Theory   The Ladle Theory Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:10 pm

lol... "eeexcelent"... "50 cents worth of tar-tar sause will save us millions of man-hours! let the fools have their tar-tar sauce."
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitednerds.net
P-diddy
P-diddy

The Ladle Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ladle Theory   The Ladle Theory Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:14 am

ok... who wants to be in it... Me and natalie already chose one person to be in it.. Her cat.. i don't exactly remember which one.. but she said it's nice and she/or he can be in the movie.. i'll probably borrow hardware wars from the library and steal the message from the end of it about the no harming of animals in this movie.. bla bla bla because it's a funny message and i wanna keep it alive.. I might cast myself as the ladle guy if no1 else acts it right.. and that way it'll be easier to film all of the scenes of what they're doing...

but in case somebody else wants to play the main part.. beware they'd have to be ready to come over maybe once or twice a day.. maybe once a a couple days or maybe once a week... i'll take my time with it and won't try shoving all the filming into one day... another actor (or 2) will also be needed and they'll just have to come once for the beginning and end scene

So AnYONe PleasE TelL me If YoU WanT to Be in ThE MoviE.. I'lL ProbablY TurN YoU DowN ThougH...Unless your in the cast i already decided in my head...
Back to top Go down
natalia13
üBer Nerd
üBer Nerd
natalia13

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-05-24

The Ladle Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ladle Theory   The Ladle Theory Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:07 pm

lol wow i remember talking about this with pj a really long time ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ladle Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ladle Theory   The Ladle Theory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ladle Theory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Forum of the United Nerds :: UNOA Stuff :: Suggestions-
Jump to: