The Official Forum of the United Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the United Nerds

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A contest of Wonderful Proportions! Save Nerum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P-diddy
P-diddy

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-05-21

A contest of Wonderful Proportions! Save Nerum! Empty
PostSubject: A contest of Wonderful Proportions! Save Nerum!   A contest of Wonderful Proportions! Save Nerum! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:31 am

Well i wrote this thing out and then i accidently deleted it..

For awhile there every1 out there posted like crazy and it was an awesome mess of magical happiness but then a storm hit our happy village of Nerum (Nerd Forum) and then a horrible storm came and cast a lightning cast that made half of the villagers people that don't get on or post! and almost nobody ever got on or did very seldomly except for Me, Natalie, Chase, and T.D. with the occassional bekah or nick.. So Brian and I are looking for a way to spice it up, get it started and more fun.

I'm thinking some kind of contest.. not like a posting contest cuz that'd be a castrophe .. Maybe a recruitting contest.. or if you're a forum you get in a
"club" that gets privileges or something?

What are you're ideas? Anything is accepted and can be turned down.. just no post contests or anything that'd be spam-ish (and i don't mean andrewish)

I'd post this but it's considered posting so i'm puttting here.. What about some kind of party!??! with a movie or games or something? Only people That live in Nerum could go to it
Back to top Go down
http://basement-studios.net

A contest of Wonderful Proportions! Save Nerum!
Page 1 of 1