The Official Forum of the United Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum of the United Nerds

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Real Basement Studios.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P-diddy
P-diddy

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 2007-05-21

The Real Basement Studios. Empty
PostSubject: The Real Basement Studios.   The Real Basement Studios. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:15 am

Hi.. ignore what i said on this earlier if you even read it lol But the Bs Website is up! it's just a lil buggy... ok it's really really buggy... but we'll fix it asap.

On the other hand, i'll tell you a little bit on what might be in the BS.

First off, Basement Studios is where all the action of the UNOA movies happens.. like i edit all the movies and actually record and shoot some of the things in my basement lol.. i consider it my studio just because it's really where i do everything.. At Brian's basement is where we actually record most of our movies.. it's nice and big so we have room to play, it's also full of yummy goodies like fun stuff laying around that always can be used as a prop or the start of an idea. Although brian does not edit the websites in the basement itself, the basement spirit is with him up in his room.
Also i'm just adding this.. Brian and I are the only (i guess you'd say) brothers of BS, i guess to be a brother or sister you have to play a (pretty) major role in either editing a movie or working on a website.

ok back to what might be on the site

Movies! of course all the lil side projects and featurettes that aren't really unoa proof because the chaingang didn't get together to make them or they aren't really cool or something like that.. there's not really a definite line but we can usually tell...

Pictures! of course.. of the making (i'll bring a picture camera to movie shoots alot more) and other stuff that has almost something to do with unoa or bs.

The making of.. ok it's not really the making of.. it's just a bunch of random videos of what goes on in between shots pretty much..

Now we go into the really undecided zone...

There *MIGHT* be a store.. for yummy goodies all you girls and boys like..

There *MIGHT* be some hidden pages or locked pages only you forum members can get on.. (you'll be pm-ed a password or something)

There *MIGHT* and i definitely say *MIGHT* be live (maybe) podcasts..

There *MIGHT* be some kind of form for sending me your ideas

There *MIGHT* be Games? idk somehow i doubt it though

There *MIGHT* be a thing where you can vote on which movie or idea you like better.. something like that maybe

But there is one thing certain...

That your idea will be featured on the site!
*cough*cough*ifyouhaveagoodidea*cough*cough*

That's All Folks!
Back to top Go down
http://basement-studios.net

The Real Basement Studios.
Page 1 of 1